Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Awesome Office

I need visual stimulation to feel creative in my job. My perfect office would have a big window, with my desk strategically placed so I could always be facing it. But my office used to be part of a video editing suite, so I have no windows. So, I have to develop my own visual stimulation. I'm well on my way to completely plastering my walls with fun pictures and other artwork. Here's a look at the place where the magic happens.

Come on in! Don't be alarmed by the status - it was added by a disgruntled missionary.

Here we have the collage in front of my desk. We have pictures from Bangladesh, Aslan, old-world maps, Machu Piccu, and lots more. Oh, also Dwight and Jim represent at the top.

Behind my desk. Woven door hanging from Khabarovsk, Russia, Chinese lantern rescued from the trash, and my recycling bin!

My ultra-comfy chair. I'm the only one I know at WGM with a lazy boy chair. Note the map of Bangladesh on the wall.

I think I might be a tad eccentric. Oh well, I'm okay with it.

No comments: