Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Unsolved Mysteries in Missions

Here's my shameless plug for WGM's magazine, The Call. This current issue is really rad. It looks at 28 "unsolved mysteries" or problems we see in the world, with four people commenting on each one. I'm in it, Steve is in it, my in-laws are in it, and a bunch of my friends are in it! (I was in charge of getting commentators for eight mysteries about Europe, and I happen to have a lot of family and friends who have lived in Europe for extended periods of time.)
Also, I'm on the cover. In a weird way.

If you would like to experience the joys of The Call, you can sign up at http://www.wgm.org/! It's free! There's a web version available too, but it's only a portion of the print version. Each issue is packed with practical information about how you can get involved in missions. If you prefer your media via podcasts, we're on iTunes, or go to http://www.hearthecall.wordpress.com/. Let me know if you want a copy of this issue!

No comments: