Thursday, October 16, 2008

Engrish and Podcasts


Whenever I'm having a rough day, am bored, or need to perk up, I go to Engrish.com for the finest English misuse from around the world. Mainly China and other eastern Asian countries. I just start looking at pictures until I laugh out loud. Which usually doesn't take long! Here's a stellar example:

"Only authorized rigmarole."

It's awesome. In other news, we are going to start producing podcasts available for download on the WGM website. I'm super stoked. Anything we can do to get the word out in as many different mediums as we can! I think I'm going to be handling the tech side of things, with uploading to the iTunes site, etc. And I also get to be one of the voices - we're starting by using articles from the Call to Prayer. Hopefully they'll sound good!

No comments: