Friday, February 27, 2009

A little Mozart with your pizza?

Amazon is offering 99 Mozart Masterpieces for $2.99. That's a pile of masterpieces for $2.99! I'm not one to sneeze at such a deal, and I like a little Mozart now and then, especially while I'm working. So I bought it. But I really didn't think about what 99 Mozart songs would look like, size-wise. It's still downloading and the folder is over 900 MB. But I'll have all the Mozart I could ever want! How cultured am I?


Steve and I are watching Strange Brew, a Canadian Bacon-like, let's-diss-Canada comedy on NetFlix. It's pretty funny. I like me a cheesy 80's comedy, especially with lots of "eh's" and beer jokes. And we had Papa John's pizza. A nice Friday night at home. Deeper, more insightful post to happen another day.

No comments: