Monday, September 15, 2008

Love for the fam

I've been thinking lately about how very much I like my family, and so I'm bringing them in to my blog. My own blood family is very interesting: we have Dad, a OB/GYN development worker in South Asia who is "chief cook and bottle washer" this year while Mom is getting her masters in ESL, Mom (who is getting her masters in ESL) teaches English and MKs, older sister Becky, who just got married, has a masters in English and is now trying to find herself in Grand Rapids, younger brother Joe is a first lieutenant in the Army Reserves and married to Karley, who is as weird as Joe is. In a good way.

Joe, Becky, and I at Becky and John's wedding a few weeks ago.


Dad and Mom in South Asia with some friends.

Steve's parents are missionaries in Budapest, Hungary, and they're the best in-laws ever. His brother, Phil, lives in Wheaton, Illinois, and he's all artsy and awesome.


Oh, and then there's my amazing husband, Steve, who is crazy studly in this picture! Funny thing my outfit (Both my skirt and purse were from Thailand): A guy came up to me at the wedding we were at, and asked me if I'd been to Thailand. I said yes, and he said, "I was pretty sure when I saw your skirt, but then I saw your purse, and I knew it!" It made me feel good. :)

No comments: