Thursday, July 17, 2008

Awesome sari

My sister, Becky, is getting married in August. I know, it's great. And she is going to wear a sari - a very pretty lavender silk - and she wants me to wear a sari too! So I ordered one a few days ago online from a business in Jaipur, India. Which is cool, because I've been to Jaipur. (Nice town; kind of poluted, but lots of old palaces.) Isn't it gorgeous?? I really like the embroidery.



I probably will not look quite that hot, but it will still be fun to wear. The company is custom-making the blouse and underskirt. So it's been fun to exchange emails with people whose first language isn't English! ("Thanking you very much for the respond quickly.")


Mom is wearing a sari, too. And Dad, Joe (my brother), and John (Beck's fiance) are all wearing Punjabi shirts. It will be one really, really, really cool wedding! Joe and I are going to be Becky's bridal people, so I think we're going to walk in together, since John is having all guys on his side. Got to love nontraditional weddings!

1 comment:

Leather baba said...

Informative Website. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort.I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also. skull sporran